Join us this year for the 18th Annual IntEnt conference to hear, learn, and exchange ideas and perspectives on the latest trends and innovations from leaders like yourself in the field of entrepreneurship education and training.
IntEnt Conference: July 17th – 20th, 2008
Miami University, Oxford, Ohio, USA
Marcum Conference Center
Be involved by submitting your own that may focus on a variety of entrepreneurship education topics, including:
* The impact and effect of entrepreneurship programmes
* Theoretical and methodological approaches in education and entrepreneurship training
* The role of education in the venture creation process
* Innovative ways of transferring education and training facilities
* Innovative ways of teaching entrepreneurship inside and outside our classrooms
* The role of government and the private sector in fostering education/training
* The didactic benefits of business simulations, role playing, case studies
* Submissions on related topics will also be considered.
Authors who want to present their papers at the conference should electronically submit a three-page abstract by March 15th 2008 to Dr. Jill Kickul, Richard A. Forsythe Chair in Entrepreneurship, Miami University,
A “FGF-Best-Paper-Award” (1,000 EURO) will be granted for the best research paper presented by scholars at the conference. The award is sponsored by the Foerderkreis Gruendungs-Forschung, Bonn, Germany.
Finally, hear from our Keynote Speakers:
* Donald F. Kuratko – Indiana University
* Shaker Zahra – University of Minnesota
* Stan Mandel – Wake Forest University
* Allan Gibb – Durham University, UK.
* Alain Fayolle – EM Lyon, France
Additional information including registration and cost is available on our website.
Jill Kickul, Ph.D.
Forsythe Chair in Entrepreneurship
Miami Institute for Entrepreneurship
Farmer School of Business
Miami University, 222 Upham
Oxford, OH 45056
(From Jill Kickul – AF260208)