The workshop was held in Jakarta on May 25-26th for 15 manager-participants of a business organization in Indonesia. I facilitate the session using a coaching approach. One of the output of the workshop is participants’ individual presentation on the Conception of the Solution based on the problem and roots of the problem identified during the day. It is important that the leaders of the company are present during the participants’s early and final session.
About The Author
Author "Innovate We Can!" Manajemen Inovasi dan Penciptaan Nilai (Gramedia Widiasarana Indonesia, 2009), Facilitator & Coach for Innovation, Pemerhati dan Periset Bidang Manajemen Inovasi (Universitas Indonesia).
- AFQ 1st Season
- AFQ 2nd Season
- Book Experiencing
- Book Publication
- Center for Innovation Space
- Coaching Innovation
- Community Innovation System
- Handbook of Innovation & Entrepreneurship in Indonesian
- Innovate We Can!
- Innovation Award
- Innovation Systems
- National Innovation Resilience
- Research Space on Strategy & Management of Innovation
- School of Innovation
- The Demographics of Innovation