Having been exposed to the beauty of sound and musical instruments since early age, Beatrice Consolata:
A. Recipient of first-prize and gold awards of 2020’s and 2021’s International and National Music Competition for Voice Instrument:
1. First-Winner Category, International Romantic Music Competition, American Protégé 2020, Voice Instrument, Junior Category 10-14 years old. (Announcement in October 2020)
2. Gold Award First-Prize Category, International Online Contest World Art Games – Fiestalonia Milenio Spanyol, Voice Instrument, Category 10-12 years old. (Announcement in November 2020)
3. First Prize & Exceptional Young Talent Special Prize of the 2021 “Golden Classical Music Awards” International Competition, Voice Instrument, Junior Category 9-12 years old. (Announcement on 6 January 2021)
4. First Prize, VI Odin International Music Online Competition 2021, Voice Instrument, Category 10-14 years old. (Announcement on 29 January 2021)
5. Gold Award, VOKAL KLASIK, Festival Indonesiana 3 (2021~Virtual) Amadeus Enterprise, Group 7-11 yo. Indonesia. (Announcement on 27 February 2021)
B. Being exposed to different musical activities since early childhood from listening to music and watching performance, group and private lessons, masterclasses, conferences, and solo recitals…;
C. Enjoying weekly lessons of violin (2013-2017 with Yasintha Pattiasina & 2018-2020 with Mellody Arben) and piano (2015-2018) with Mayangsari, both at Community Music Center/Suzuki Music Association of Indonesia;
*Continuing her violin lesson, since January 2021, with educator & performer, Giovani Biga.
D. Experiencing Master Classes and Regional/International Music Festivals as well as Concerts since 2014 (e.g., Jakarta, Tangerang, Taipei, Davos, Denpasar, and Vienna) in the occasion of Regional and International Suzuki Music Events, World Orchestra Festival, Student Concerts of The Resonanz Music Studio, and Concerts of The Resonanz Children’s Choir with Jakarta Concert Orchestra and Batavia Madrigal Singers.
E. Learning voice instrument with Valentina Nova (The Resonanz Music Studio) since 2017, Beatrice is also member of The Resonanz Children’s Choir since 2018, and having piano lesson with Daniel Alexander Tan (TRMS) since 2019. She is also exploring the world of composition, among others, by taking junior-composition lesson with Renardi Effendi and music theory with King Napoli (TRMS).
F. She was the youngest participant among 70 participants, selected from 242 participants auditioned, in 5-day Broadway Workshop organized by Galeri Indonesia Kaya and StudentsLivePassport New York, which was held in February 2019 at Balai Resital Kertanegara, Jakarta.
G. Under the vocal direction of Valentina Nova and music direction of Elwin Hendrijanto, celebrating her 10th birthday and first communion, she has realized one Noncommercial MiniAlbum-Project in 2019, covering five songs on Panis Angelicus (César Franck), Lihatlah Lebih Dekat (Elfa Secioria & Mira Lesmana), Heal The World (Michael Jackson), Circle of Life (Tim Rice & Elton John), and Andaikan Aku Besar Nanti (Elfa Secioria).
H. As she has received First-Winner Category, International Romantic Music Competition of American Protégé 2020 and Exceptional Young Talent Special Prize of 2021 from Golden Classical Music Awards International Competition for her Voice Instrument, she will be performing in Carnegie Hall New York by the end of 2021 or debut of 2022.
I. Beatrice has just graduated from Elementary School in June 2021.
J. … In June/July 2021 she joins workshops on musical theater “Lion King” and creates short music videos for her listeners/viewers that she will be sharing later on … #StayTuned #Subscribe #YouTubeChannel #Instagram
#Performance #Experience #Learning
Follow Instagram: @beatriceconsolata
Thank you for your attention.